Effective date: 01 May 2018
Here at Business Intelligence and Strategy Ltd (BIAS), we understand and value your privacy.
We want to be clear about the data we collect, how we use it and your rights to control that information.
Personal Data is defined as a set of information that when put together identifies an individual.
This statement reflects the high standards established by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), an EU directive, in force from May 25th 2018.
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
We know how important it is to respect your personal data.
We have never and will never sell it to third parties.
BIAS will never collect or use your data without your consent. Even when consent is given, we also give you the opportunity for the “right to be forgotten” at any time.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BIAS collect your data to provide you with the best experience of our products. Personal data is collected in a variety of ways:
- When you access our website through the sign-up process to trial our products. During this sign-up process you can choose what information you receive and make changes to this at any time.
- In person during promotional events,
- Through sales, pre-sales and consulting
- Support purposes if it is not possible to provide test data
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect your personal data to provide you with the best experience of our products and services.
We may use your personal data for marketing purposes with your consent during the sign-up process and here you can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications, mailings, newsletters, product updates and/or links to webinars. We may collect the following information from you for marketing purposes.
- Identity Data provide by you, including your name.
- Professional Data provided by you, including your job title, company name, job function, and industry.
- Contact Data provided by you, including email address, telephone number, and country.
- Technical Data, including internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data, including information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data, including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We only collect the data that you have approved.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
Providing and improving our products. We use data to provide and improve the products we offer and perform essential business operations. This includes operating our products, maintaining and improving the performance of our products, developing new features, and providing customer support.
Examples of such uses include the following:
- Providing the Products. We use data to tailor our products based on your organisational requirements.
- Customer support. We use data to diagnose product problems and provide other customer care and support services where test data cannot be provided.
- Product Improvement. We use data to continually improve our products, including adding new features or capabilities.
- Business Operations. We use data to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
- When processing personal data, we shall comply with all applicable data protection legislation and applicable recommendations by Data Protection Authorities or other competent authorities and shall keep ourselves updated on and comply with any changes in such legislation and/or recommendations.
REASONS WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We have no reason to share personal data, unless as necessary, or with consent, in the following instances:
- Partners working on our behalf,
- To protect customers and/or lives,
- To maintain security of our product and the rights of our property,
- When required by law.
HOW TO ACCESS & CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can view, edit, or delete your personal data at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Where you have solely signed up for product trial and/or information purposes.
- Where you have entered into a contractual agreement with BIAS to provide you our product and services.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We take reasonable steps to protect your data by ensuring we have internal and external technical and organizational measures in place following the ISO27001 standard and data protection legislation. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities.
The measures consider:
- Existing technical possibilities;
- The risks associated with processing personal data; and
- The sensitivity of the personal data which is processed.
This website uses Google Analytics to help Analyse how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for BIAS.
Information about the consent to Albacross processing of personal data.
We obtain your consent to the processing of personal data on the behalf of Albacross Nordic AB (“Albacross”).
Information collected from cookies set in your device that qualify as personal data will be processed by Albacross, a company offering lead identification and ad targeting services with offices in Stockholm and Krakow. Please see below for full contact details.
The purpose for the processing of the personal data is that it enables Albacross to improve a service rendered to us and our website (e.g “Lead Generation” service), by adding data to their database about companies.
The data that is collected and used by Albacross to achieve this purpose is information about the IP-address from which you visited our website, and technical information that enables Albacross to tell apart different visitors from the same IP-address. Albacross stores the domain from form input in order to correlate the IP-address with your employer.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to this processing. Such withdrawal may be made either by contacting us, or by contacting Albacross directly.
Albacross Nordic AB
Companyreg. no 556942-7338
111 35 Stockholm, Sweden
www.albacross.com – email@example.com
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes under applicable data protection legislation and/or BIAS Information Security practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy measures.
REQUESTING ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You are entitled to receive information about what information we have about you and about the processing of your personal data, and any rights to rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing that may exist.
To request this information, please download and complete this form and send to us.
The information you supply in this form will only be used for the purposes of identifying the personal data you are requesting and responding to your request. You are not obliged to complete this form to make a request, but doing so will make it easier for us to process your request quickly.