You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
What is Digital Transformation?
- Digital refers to the use of technology that generates, stores and processes data, which can be both exciting and uniquely daunting to leaders in every sector.
- Transformation refers to a fundamental change to an organisation’s day-to-day business from the types of products and services it produces to how it delivers them.
Where are you on the
Digital Transformation Curve?
Alternatively find out more about digital transformation and what it means for businesses.
THIS IS OUR DNA
Our team are dedicated to delivering value and ROI and supporting future developments. We work in a collaborative and agile framework with our customers with pro-active inputs to deliver the final solutions.
Our mission is to help our clients on their Data Journey by implementing analytical platforms and solutions to our customers to enable Data-Driven strategies driving incremental business value from their existing data resources and technology assets.
We use our strong business, technical and domain knowledge to provide a wide range of solutions from departmental and process specific analytics through to fully integrated vertical intelligence and analytic platforms.
- Data Strategy Planning and Advice;
- DaaS – Data as a Service;
- Implementation of Industry Focused Intelligence Platforms;
- Consultancy Services;
- Project Delivery, Training and Support;
- Implementation of Data Science Programs;
- Data Transformation Projects; and
- Business Process Improvement Enablement
- Industry Intelligence Applications;
- Digital Intelligence Solutions (IoT);
- External Data Integrations;
- Data Science, Predictive Analytics & Machine Learning;
- Customer Journey Analytics with Video Analytics;
- Benchmarking Programmes; and
- Balanced Scorecards
- Qlik Sense;
- Qlik Analytics Platform;
- Qlik Data Market;
- Geo Analytics (Qlik Geo Analytics, GeoQlik, QlikMaps);
- Data Science Tools (including Rapid Miner);
- Artificial Intelligence (Narrative Sciences);
- Forecasting Planning Tools – Board, Jedox; and
- Platform partners
11/Mar.2019. Peter Dean
Closing the Gender Pay Gap – what should I be checking?
Closing the gender pay gap is no easy feat. Have you gathered your second year of gender gap information and are disappointed that it...
07/Mar.2019. Peter Dean
Who has to report Gender Pay Gap?
All ‘relevant employers’ must report their gender pay gap information. Companies who are deemed a ‘relevant employer’ have 250 or more employees and are...
20/Feb.2019. Peter Dean
Gender Pay Gap Reporting Challenges
If you run an organisation in the public or private sector that has more than 250 employees then you will know that you need...