What is Digital Transformation?
- Digital refers to the use of technology that generates, stores and processes data, which can be both exciting and uniquely daunting to leaders in every sector.
- Transformation refers to a fundamental change to an organisation’s day-to-day business from the types of products and services it produces to how it delivers them.
THIS IS OUR DNA
Our team are dedicated to delivering value and ROI and supporting future developments. We work in a collaborative and agile framework with our customers with pro-active inputs to deliver the final solutions.
Our mission is to help our clients on their Data Journey by implementing analytical platforms and solutions to our customers to enable Data-Driven strategies driving incremental business value from their existing data resources and technology assets.
We use our strong business, technical and domain knowledge to provide a wide range of solutions from departmental and process specific analytics through to fully integrated vertical intelligence and analytic platforms.
- Data Strategy Planning and Advice;
- DaaS – Data as a Service;
- Implementation of Industry Focused Intelligence Platforms;
- Consultancy Services;
- Project Delivery, Training and Support;
- Implementation of Data Science Programs;
- Data Transformation Projects; and
- Business Process Improvement Enablement
- Industry Intelligence Applications;
- Digital Intelligence Solutions (IoT);
- External Data Integrations;
- Data Science, Predictive Analytics & Machine Learning;
- Customer Journey Analytics with Video Analytics;
- Benchmarking Programmes; and
- Balanced Scorecards
- Qlik Sense;
- Qlik Analytics Platform;
- Qlik Data Market;
- Geo Analytics (Qlik Geo Analytics, GeoQlik, QlikMaps);
- Data Science Tools (including Rapid Miner);
- Artificial Intelligence (Narrative Sciences);
- Forecasting Planning Tools – Board, Jedox; and
- Platform partners
28/Dec.2017. David Hiorns
Digital Transformation Roadmap – nothing without people
In today’s fast-paced, ever changing digital world, we all need a roadmap to define where we are going. It doesn’t matter the shape or...
12/Dec.2017. Sarah McDowell
Retail Merchandising – Tackling Dead Stock…
Nothing costs retailers more than slow-moving, or dead stock. Inventory takes up space, cash and reduces the opportunity to invest in the right stock....
02/Dec.2017. David Hiorns
Exciting Collaboration with Loughborough University School of Science
BIAS and Loughborough University are working in partnership to develop today’s students into tomorrow’s Data Scientists, fusing the technical expertise gained through latest developments...